What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

We had a Kitchen fire at our home in St. Albans, WV. We thought it would be a total loss, there was smoke damage to the entire house. No way, no how SERVPRO could pull this off. I Never would have believed it if I hadn't experienced it. .....Thanks SERVPRO!

You all are so wonderful!! My family had a fire a couple of years ago due to the "spontaneous combustion" of my microwave. The whole process was a lot less painful than it would have been because of SERVPRO and Tim McDaniel. Granted there were still frustrating times, but on the whole looking back, you guys were great!!!

They hand cleaned and sanitized every memento and toy in my sons room. I could not believe that your crews were as meticulous and thorough as that! SERVPRO made a bad situation less traumatic.

We were privileged to get the “girl power team of Missy, Susan and Jazz. They explained what they were doing and we understood the process to get us back to normal. I KNOW customer service, and these fine ladies treated my home as if it were their own. They were very nice, courteous, careful and just generally wonderful people.They went above and beyond in every way. I am so very grateful for their efforts, AND I am glad to have a cleaner bedroom and bathroom too.THANK YOU “girl power team!

Just got my oil painting back from you today. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you guys not giving up on getting it in the hands of the right person and carefully shipping it halfway across the country without a scratch. It even came back in its original frame - which I actually thought we pulled off the day of the fire. So imagine my surprise when I picked it up today and it's ready to hang!! It looks amazing! Thank you all for the excellent service you provide.