Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire


Terrifying night for one Kanawha Valley family. A kitchen fire quickly intensified causing significant damage to this home. When the fire department arrived t... READ MORE



Fire in local barbershop


Fire broke out in a small local barbershop, SERVPRO of North Kanawha Valley was called into clean up from the fire. The fire was quickly extinguished but the sh... READ MORE



Attic fire restoration and construction put back.


This attic space caught on fire due to an electrical fire. It flashed and burnt the entire attic. We were called in to do the smoke and fire restoration. Aft... READ MORE



Kitchen fire in St. Albans, WV


This kitchen fire in St. Albans, WV was a result of a stovetop cooking accident. The extent of the fire was so extensive that it involved completely removing al... READ MORE