What our Customers say...
We had a couch that had been in an apartment of heavy smokers odor for a year's time. We took a shot at Serve Pro. AMAZING RESULTS!!!
I Can't say enough about the service they provide! Great people and great service!
The Town of Clendenin suffered the worst flood disaster in its 112 year history. When I was able to get back into my office 2 days later I discovered there had been 4 feet of water in my office and 5 feet of water in our Recreation Center. We needed immediate help so I called Tim McDaniel at SERVPRO and he was here the very next morning to access the damage and had his crews working the next day. Tim and his crew from SERVPRO was very professional and hardworking and if not for SERVPRO, we would not have been able to start serving the citizens of Clendenin as as quickly as we did. If we ever suffer another disaster in the future, I will not hesitate to call SERVPRO.
Mayor, Town of Clendenin
All of your guys have been so helpful and it was so nice to call and have SERVPRO come to our rescue, once again!
I cannot believe what a phenomenal job you did cleaning up the schools in Nicholas County after the June 2016 floods. Amazing job!
We had a Kitchen fire at our home in St. Albans, WV. We thought it would be a total loss, there was smoke damage to the entire house. No way, no how SERVPRO could pull this off. I Never would have believed it if I hadn't experienced it. .....Thanks SERVPRO!
You all are so wonderful!! My family had a fire a couple of years ago due to the "spontaneous combustion" of my microwave. The whole process was a lot less painful than it would have been because of SERVPRO and Tim McDaniel. Granted there were still frustrating times, but on the whole looking back, you guys were great!!!
Everyone was very professional. They cleaned up great at the completion of the job. They were Phenomenal!
I listed my house on Wednesday, and the contract came through on Thursday. That wouldn't have happened without the great service of your crews!
They hand cleaned and sanitized every memento and toy in my sons room. I could not believe that your crews were as meticulous and thorough as that! SERVPRO made a bad situation less traumatic.
I cannot believe those stains came out! The last cleaning company we used could not remove them.
You guys were AMAZING! We were overwhelmed by the amount of storm damage to our community. You folks stepped in and took charge of the situation. We couldn't have done it without SERVPRO'S help.
We have used SERVPRO for the last two years on multiple losses, and you have always been right there for us when we need you. Thanks for your quick response! We are really glad we have partnered with SERVPRO for our cleanup needs.
You guys are THE best! I can't thank you enough for taking care of my properties. No matter what kind of emergency I have, you come through for me. I never want to have to call you, but I'm glad your there when I have to. SERVPRO has helped me through water damages, fire damages, and deodorization problems in many of my properties and each time they have gone above and beyond my expectations.
I am usually very nervous about having strangers in my house, but your employees made me feel very comfortable. Everyone was so polite and you could feel that they genuinely cared. Thanks SERVPRO for cleaning up my mess.
We were privileged to get the “girl power team of Missy, Susan and Jazz. They explained what they were doing and we understood the process to get us back to normal. I KNOW customer service, and these fine ladies treated my home as if it were their own. They were very nice, courteous, careful and just generally wonderful people.They went above and beyond in every way. I am so very grateful for their efforts, AND I am glad to have a cleaner bedroom and bathroom too.THANK YOU “girl power team!
Just got my oil painting back from you today. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you guys not giving up on getting it in the hands of the right person and carefully shipping it halfway across the country without a scratch. It even came back in its original frame - which I actually thought we pulled off the day of the fire. So imagine my surprise when I picked it up today and it's ready to hang!! It looks amazing! Thank you all for the excellent service you provide.